Monday, August 16, 2010

HELLO!!

HI!
I'm Justine, obviously!
I'm currently 13 years old!
I go to American International School. Which kind of explain why I have this blog! *giggle*
I'm an average student.
I enjoy playing sports, hanging out, partying, having fun, eating, chatting, facebook-ing (if that's a word), listening to music, watching movies, gossiping, and I like being hyper! *laugh*
I also love to take pictures of myself and my friends too! It's teenagers things! So if you're an adult and you're reading this, it might not going to be THAT fun.

My dream job is to be a super star which including being a model, an actress, and a singer (if I can singer when I turned 20).

So pretty much that's it.
If you have any personal message or any concern, email me!
it's browniepie@ymail.com !

COOL TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE READING THIS!
but actually it's kind of a waste of time if you're reading it! *laugh*

soooo BYEEE!

xoxo
J.

2 comments:

ViVi Hearts Nguyen said...

youre right. sure is a waste of time :P

Justine Truong said...

THANK YOU VIVI! :P

Post a Comment

Pleaseeee enter your comment here ;) lovee ya

Followers